ioSafe No-Hassle™ Hardware Warranty
All ioSafe products include a straightforward No-Hassle hardware warranty. Should your product stop working for any reason at all, we’ll repair or replace it. It’s as simple as that. No questions and no exclusions. The standard warranty is for 1-year and can be optionally extended to a maximum of 5-years at the time of purchase or at any point within the existing warranty period.
- Warranties are non-transferable and only apply to the original purchaser.
- Products can be returned for credit for any reason at any time within 30 days of purchase. Product must be in its original packaging.
- After the 30-day return period, ioSafe will repair or replace a defective/non-compliant product as stipulated by law in the country in which it is purchased. Any product returned must be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization (‘RMA’) authorized by ioSafe Inc prior to shipment.
- ioSafe will not be responsible for items damaged in shipping. Care should be taken to ensure Items are appropriately packaged in order to protect the item.
- Costs associated with shipping of items for warranty repair/replacement within specific geographic areas:
- USA – ioSafe covers shipping both to and from our repair facility.
- EU and AU- Customer will need to ship faulty product with freight pre-paid to a designated ioSafe facility. ioSafe will cover return shipping costs of the repaired/replacement unit.
- All other countries - The customer may be responsible for shipping costs to the US or to a support/repair center in another country. These instances will be handled on a case by case basis. ioSafe will cover return shipping costs of the replacement/repaired unit.
- For most warranties, standard ground shipping is used. Expedited shipping may be available but could result in additional shipping costs to the client.