ioSafe 214 NAS RAID
powered by Synology DSM
Fireproof Waterproof Private Cloud NAS RAID + Data Recovery Service (DRS)
The ioSafe 214 is a fireproof and waterproof, network connected, multi-drive NAS/RAID storage device for terabytes of your precious or business data.
Designed to be the center of your private cloud, the ioSafe 214 is powered by a Synology DSM motherboard and operating system. It allows for fast access on your local network and remote access from nearly any device connected to the internet - all secured and protected by you.
Perfect for any business with vulnerable data. Use the ioSafe 214 as a disaster plan-in-a-box solution for any data at risk. Security, speed,compliance and accessibility can all be enhanced for employees that need access to cloud data 24/7 and managers looking to optimize IT budgets.
- Fireproof — protects data from loss up to 1550°F for 1/2 hour per ASTM E119.
- Waterproof — protects data from loss up to 10ft depth for 72 hours, fresh or salt water.
- Redundant Drives (RAID) — protect from single HDD failure with mirrored drives.
- World Class OS — Powered by Synology DSM. Server, PC, Mac, Linux, smartphone and tablet apps.
- Data Recovery Service — Up to $5000 per TB for forensic recovery w/ Advanced Replacement.1
- Ethernet and iSCSI connectivity (1000/100 Mbit)
- Capacities from Diskless to 12TB1
1 Check OS for maximum capacity limitations. Only loaded ioSafe (non-diskless) versions include the Data Recovery Service (DRS) and option for extending or upgrading to DRS Pro and Support Pro. DRS cannot be added to any Diskless versions.