A Letter from CDSG’s CEO About COVID-19
To our valued customers and partners:
As the world continues to fight against the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the CRU Data Security Group (CDSG)and its family of brands (CRU, WiebeTech, and ioSafe) is committed to the health and safety of all our employees, customers, and partners from around the globe. We are working to ensure the safety of our community while also supporting our customers’ business needs as seamlessly as possible.
Below are some of the many actions that we are taking as we are striving to continue business as usual:
- To protect the health of our employees, their families, and our communities in all of our locations, as many employees as possible are working remotely from our homes. Because we know that our products are crucial to your data security, as well as the security of your customers, we are equipped and ready to answer your questions, process orders, and schedule shipments with minimal interruption to the service levels you are used to from CDSG.
- We have implemented manufacturing processes that incorporate social distancing practices and maintain safety as a top priority. As a result, we are able to continue manufacturing products and filling orders as they are placed.
- While we are limiting the travel of our sales teams, your sales representative is available to support you remotely.You can reach out to those individuals, who are ready to help you in any way they can. You can also contact us via email email@example.com for CRU removables and WiebeTech digital forensics. For ioSafe disaster-proof storage, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our customer service and technical support teams continue to be available for order processing and questions via email, phone, or web.
- Our sales and marketing teams are working hard to provide additional online experiences for you. We will provide more information in the coming days and weeks.
Just as CDSG, CRU, WiebeTech, and ioSafe have supported you in the past, we are here to support you while we all adapt to a new business environment. Please feel free to reach out directly to your local salesperson or your technical support team for more information.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and partner. We will continue to provide you with updates as the situation unfolds.
We wish you continued good health and thank you for placing your trust in us.
CEO and President, CRU Data Security Group
Originally published Mar 18 2020, updated Mar 18 2020
CEO & President
As President and CEO of CDSG, Randal oversees all aspects of business for the computer data storage provider, including national and international distribution, product development, sales and marketing, and financing operations.